North Carolina Babies

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought DS...

A dreaded stomach virus!  Yuck!  It has been a long 24 hours.  My day has consisted of strip clothes off DS, clean up mess, shower him, and laundry.  Then repeat.  Except sometimes I have been the one who has had to strip and shower. 

Poor DS, he has acted so pitiful and clingy.  Plus, I have started to overreact.  Twice today he has gotten the case of the hiccups (which I thought was the onset of him getting sick) and I have picked him up and rushed him to the sink.  

I'm not sure if I will be back on here before Sunday.  So,  I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!!  I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guess what the Easter Bunny brought DS...

• Oh no! Poor little guy, I hope he's feeling better soon. I thought you were going to say the Easter bunny was bringing him a baby sister. =)
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Ditto Becki--you have to be careful with posts like that! lol

I hope the virus goes away soon. Poor guy!

• Loading the player...
  • Poor little guy.  I hope he feels better soon (and that you / DH don't come down with it) so you can all enjoy a beautiful sunny weekend!  Hopefully it's a 48 hr bug. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hope he is feeling better soon!

BTW - I LOVE his Easter outfit in your siggy. He looks adorable! I hope I can find something similar for my little man next year. Do you mind sharing where you got it?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"