1st Trimester
Options

Food aversions

I haven't had any weird cravings, but man my favorite snack in the whole world was jordan almonds (the kind with the candy shell). Now it makes me sick just thinking about them. Where's the fun in that? 

Re: Food aversions

• Options
    I know how you feel.  I love spicy food but the minute i try to eat it I get sick.  Its such a bummer.
  • Options
    Luckily I haven't been hit with anything like that yet....I've realized I can't stand the taste, smell, or even sight (or thought) of onions right now, but I never loved them that much to begin with.

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't go anywhere near coffee. The smell makes me so sick! Good thing though cause I used to love coffee and thought I'd have the hardest time without it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I wish I didn't have cravings....it is always something it seems for me... usually involves either potatoes or ice cream lol

On the other hand, I have a huge aversion to anything minty. Thank the Lord for orange flavored toothpaste :P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Chocolate.  :(  I'm a preschool teacher, and chocolate usually is what gets me through the day...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"