Attachment Parenting
Options

whole wheat pasta and BLW

we haven't started yet, not until 6 months, but I was just wondering if you do BLW, are you supposed to give whole wheat bread and pasta or white?

Re: whole wheat pasta and BLW

• Options

I don't know what you're "supposed" to do, but DS gets what we eat which includes ww pasta, bread and brown rice.  There is no white carb in our house except potatoes.

Even when I experimented w/ baby cereal at the very beginning it was brown rice cereal.

• Options
    imagebrideofaussie:

I don't know what you're "supposed" to do, but DS gets what we eat which includes ww pasta, bread and brown rice.  There is no white carb in our house except potatoes.

Even when I experimented w/ baby cereal at the very beginning it was brown rice cereal.

well that is good to hear, because we only eat ww in our house and it just somehow doesn't feel right to give him white! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Whole wheat is better for them, no need to do white.

Basically you give them whatever with BLW, except certain foods like honey, etc. Part of the BLW theory too is to only offer & have on hand healthy foods. That way when your baby is a toddler & decides they only want carbs or veggies or whatever for a few days, at least they're getting healthy options. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"