Pregnant after a Loss
Options

People are SICK

I'm turning the TV off. The first story on the news is this: father shoots his two sons and then turns the gun on himself. WHAT THE FUH! The following two stories: shooting somewhere else in phoenix and elementary school searched after a boy has a gun at the bus stop. Geez... Guns are everywhere...
I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: People are SICK

• Options
    Living in the DC/Baltimore area stinks. There are sooo many murders. It makes me scared to go outside by myself at times. It's times like this I miss the plain, boring midwest!
  • Options

seriously. it is a scary world.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    disgusting
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options

Horrible.

On a somewhat related note - I almost lost my sh*t last night when the preview for the news was about who got kicked off DWTS. WTH?  Is that news?  It shouldn't be.  I told DH we needed to move out of the country. LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is why the news depresses me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I just want to give you a world as beautiful as you are to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    The dad should have started with himself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageknorton:
    Living in the DC/Baltimore area stinks. There are sooo many murders. It makes me scared to go outside by myself at times. It's times like this I miss the plain, boring midwest!

this

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"