Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

10 years ago I sat on a pop bottle.

Minds out of the gutter;) No, I literally sat on a pop bottle. About 10 years ago I was in my college apt. doing some spring cleaning and had a ton of stuff all over my floor. I didn't look to see where I was sitting and just plopped down indian style and slammed my tail bone down on a plastic bottle that didn't move or tip over. I thought I was going to die.

I didn't have insurance at the time and just decided to "ride it out."(smart, I know.) Needless to say it still hurts and I can remember feeling like my back was going to split in two when I was in labor. It wasn't something that bothered me unless I sat on a hard chair for a long time. Now that's all I do for my job and it's killing me.

It doubly sucks now because I bought a bike and bike seat for DD, planning on biking with her all summer and after only 2 days my tailbone is throbbing Crying  Just wanted to whine about my ridiculous injury.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 10 years ago I sat on a pop bottle.

• Options

OMG! FRICKIN' OUCH! Can you get a gel seat cover? Or a granny seat (lol, so much more comfy!)

Man, my butt hurts thinking about it. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mark 14:52

• Options
    can you get a cushy seat pad for the bike? I'm sorry. That totally sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry you're in pain. I wonder if there is anything a dr can do for it now? 
  • Options
    OH my .I thought you were going to say it penetrated your butt...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageavz2azb:
    I am sorry you're in pain. I wonder if there is anything a dr can do for it now? 

This was my second thought. The first one was "Ouch!"

• Options
    imageMuffin0:

OMG! FRICKIN' OUCH! Can you get a gel seat cover? Or a granny seat (lol, so much more comfy!)

Man, my butt hurts thinking about it. 

Yeah, just thinking about it and replaying it in my mind make it throb a little. And I need to find some solution so I guess I'll be looking for a butt pillow online and then be put on some list to start receiving AARP magazine. 

• Options

imagepigtails1031:
    OH my .I thought you were going to say it penetrated your butt...

I almost choked on my dinner just now. LMAO.

• Options

imageavz2azb:

A prescription for Oxycotin would be nice. Or at least some Vicodin. I really don't know what they could do now. A butt pillow is probably my best bet.

• Options

imagelhuttlinger:
    can you get a cushy seat pad for the bike? I'm sorry. That totally sucks!

My bike actually has a pretty nice cushion-y seat and I also have a get seat pad that goes over that. I'm thinking there is not much else I can do about that unfortunately.  

• Options
    imagekgrl21:

imageavz2azb:

A prescription for Oxycotin would be nice. Or at least some Vicodin. I really don't know what they could do now. A butt pillow is probably my best bet.

I have a boatload of oxycoctin leftover from my appendectomy in Feb, was wondering what to do with it.

But yeah, ouch!  I would still check with my dr, just in case.  Hope you find a nice cushy butt pillow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"