High-Risk Pregnancy

gd and ideas for dinner from a diner

mh left me stranded tonight and since i am on bedrest i can't go pick anything up. the only places near me that deliver are pizza and one diner. i eat from this diner way more than i would like to but only eat greek salads with chicken or chicken ceasar salads. i am pretty sick of both.

all i want is a grilled cheese and fries but obviously i can't have that, anyone have any ideas for me? 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: gd and ideas for dinner from a diner

• Does the diner have a roast beef sandwich?  I have craved those lately for some reason and have had good numbers. :)
  • I've been ok with a patty melt/tuna melt on rye.  And then a side salad
  • Loading the player...
  • What about chicken parm, hold the pasta?  I made that this week and had pretty good numbers.
  • What about grilled cheese with a side salad?

Or any sort of melt with meat would be good too (patty, turkey, tuna).

I've actually had good numbers with a hamburger and a side salad.  Hold the fries. =)

Does the pizza place sell other stuff too?  I know lots of girls have mentioned that pizza is okay if they supplement with wings.  Just load up your pizza with veggies and meat, and maybe ask for low sauce?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i do ok with grilled cheese...how about on wheat? have a salad a a side of veggies to fill up...for dessert see if they have sugar free jello
  • thanks girls it was an hour wait for delivery so i just ended up eating some cheese and an apple and peanut butter for dinner. but i will keep in mind these suggestions for the future.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"