Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Gender @ NT Scan?

For those of you who've already had an NT Scan, did they guess the gender of the baby?  If they did and they're far enough along, were they right?  I'm considering telling them not to try and guess b/c I'm scared we'll get excited about it being a boy/girl and then it will change at my "Big" u/s. 

Re: Gender @ NT Scan?

• Options
    didn't even venture a guess. and even at the 20 week u/s we didn't get a definite answer.
  • Options
    Our sonographer said she had a guess (no guarantee), but we're Team Green so we shushed her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Noone could decipher for us at my NT today! We're just glad the baby looks healthy! Good luck!
  • Options
    At my NT scan (13w1d) the tech asked if we wanted to know, and we said yes. She was pretty sure it was a boy. I had my big u/s this past Friday (18w4d) and he is definitely a boy. There are pics from both scans in my most recent blog post (link in siggy) if you are interested.
  • Options

imagecour10e:
    At my NT scan (13w1d) the tech asked if we wanted to know, and we said yes. She was pretty sure it was a boy. I had my big u/s this past Friday (18w4d) and he is definitely a boy. There are pics from both scans in my most recent blog post (link in siggy) if you are interested.

This is exactly what happened to my friend.

• Options

imagecour10e:

Thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"