Washington Babies

PSA : Macy's One Day Sale

They are having some amazing deals and just though I would share. I got something for Blake for next fall. We ended up with 3 Quicksilver Hooded zip up jackets, a pair of quicksilver jeans, 2 quicksilver shirts, and a Nike outfit for $60.00. I had over $200.00 in savings. One of the jackets I got was originally $57.00 and I got it for $13.50. Its such a great sale.

Re: PSA : Macy's One Day Sale

• At South Hill????
  • That is where I went. I am sure Tacoma has the same sales but they don't carry the kids Quicksilver brand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice score!  I love how you can often use your Macy's card for an additional 10 or 15% off, because then I pay with my Macy's card, run to customer service, and write them a check for the purchase amount.  I also love how their "1-day" sales are always 2 or 3 days long!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome deal, Kami! I HATE the Tacoma store's kids department -- they have very little for baby boys that isn't sleepers, etc., and they have no designer stuff like Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger. I usually end up going to Bell Square or Downtown Seattle, but I will definitely have to check South Hill out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"