1st Trimester

Mashed potatoes...

The best thing to happen since my BFP.

This is my siggy. Love it.

Re: Mashed potatoes...

• mmm. thanks, I'll be dreaming about those now!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OMG, I had a potato at a restaurant over the weekend that was to die for! I like potatoes, but never thought it could taste so good! MMMMM.

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• Loading the player...
  • Try adding some extra milk and shredded cheese to them when they are steaming hot.  Mix it all together until the cheese is melty and gooey.  So good!
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• ...Agreed! Back during the holidays..thanksgiving, xmas etc etc..Family made homemade mashed potatoes and I swear I had my plate 3/4 potato 1/4 little bit of everything else..and I always took the leftover potatoes home :)
  • Mmmm carbs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ahh, my favorite food in the world, besides baked potatoes, french fries...ect ect. Since ive been preggo its Wendys fries that really do it for me!!!
  • They are the best thing ever and I just drive through Boston Market and order a side of corn and gravy and OMG! Im in instant heaven!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"