Parenting
Options

An open letter to my reproductive system

Uterus, I'm looking at you.

I realize that you bitches are lazy assholes that don't want to carry another child at the moment.  But that does not give you license to freak *** out on me when my period starts.  These wicked cramps?  Not cool.  The, um, heavy stuff?  Yeah.  That sucks a big fat one as well. 

If you would put all your energy into something positive, like, I don't know, getting knocked up, that would be great.  Surely that would be more fun than trying to kill each other, which is what it feels like you're trying to do right now.

Mmmmkay?

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: An open letter to my reproductive system

• Options

I swear to god if men had monthly cycles, none of this would happen.

Sorry bubs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hang in there!  Maybe your uterus is just doing some major Spring Cleaning to be sure everything is spic and span for your upcoming BFP and ready to house a baby soon :)
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAnneUCSB:
    Hang in there!  Maybe your uterus is just doing some major Spring Cleaning to be sure everything is spic and span for your upcoming BFP and ready to house a baby soon :)

Ditto this! :)

• Options
    image*Amy*:

imageAnneUCSB:

Ditto this! :)

Seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation :)  ((((hugs))))

• Options
    I am sorry Bubs. It will happen, just you wait and see. Besides, you dont want to share the spotlight with these other PG b!tches now do you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"