Indiana Babies
Options

cleokitty

So sorry!  I was about 15-20 minutes late b/c I could not get out of a meeting and then I followed every slow driver in Bloomington on the way to BABS. I don't blame you for not waiting Sad

Re: cleokitty

• Options
    Oh no! We must've JUST missed each other because I stayed until about 5:40! Want to try again?
  • Options
    Oh, and you have a PM.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Blast!  I was secretly hoping that I'd get on here and you'd say that you forgot to come, then I wouldn't feel so bad!  I could be there tomorrow by 5:20 (promise!)  I also tried to PM you my cell # but I'm not sure if it went through...
  • Options

No, it didn't come through. Did you get my PM? If so just give me a call.

I could do tomorrow at 5:20 if needed, but afternoon would actually be much easier if there's anyway you can swing that. Do you normally take a lunch hour and go out? If so I'd be happy to meet you sometime then too- I have to take ds into town and drop him off at preschool anytime in between 12:15-12:45. 

Also, you didn't just email someone on Craigslist about a certain toy, did you? I have a few things listed there too and someone named Shauna just emailed me...thought it would be awfully ironic if that ended up being you! 

• Options

That was me!  Weird.  Apparently I will also be taking that off your hands.

I don't leave campus for lunch but I could meet you out front of the HPER building (across from the Union over by the tennis courts) at 12:15.  Would that work?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"