1st Trimester
Options

Ok, honestly, how many of you

were looking for some awesome darma/snark when you opened my post...

It's ok, you can admit it. You know you like my gas too....hehe 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok, honestly, how many of you

• Options
    I would have if it was posted by someone else.  As soon as I saw it was you I'm like...No way that's a serious post!
  • Options
    No drama, I just thought you went and lost your damned mind ;)

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    When I saw who posted it I knew it was a joke!
  • Options

imageJessicamz:
    I would have if it was posted by someone else.  As soon as I saw it was you I'm like...No way that's a serious post!

Damn...I've become too predictable. Lol 

• Options
    I even knew it was going to be about gas! :) (but I love gas, that's an entirely separate issue).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMrs.Johns:
    I even knew it was going to be about gas! :) (but I love gas, that's an entirely separate issue).

I love the smell of gas (car gas that is) and exhaust fumes. 

• Options
    imagenoah-bear:

imageMrs.Johns:

I love the smell of gas (car gas that is) and exhaust fumes. 

Then you would have loved it in my basement tonight. ::giggles::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I opened it because it was you and I was going to give you a major side eye. lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Well I saw it was you...so I thought you were either insane or joking.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    hahaha. you're totally making my night tonight! DH has had soccer on for over 3 hours Indifferent
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJessicamz:

yeah, your name was a dead give away!

• Options

imageKhloesMom:
    No drama, I just thought you went and lost your damned mind ;)

HAHA I would agree with this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesaturdaynightdoubletree:
    hahaha. you're totally making my night tonight! DH has had soccer on for over 3 hours Indifferent

Ugh the soccer. My SO and I happen to have our very closest friends getting married on June 12th. We're both in the wedding party and yet when we discuss the day his only concern is "Will there be a tv at the reception? That's the US Open!" *rolls eyes in annoyance and the knowledge that we have DVR*

Edit-My SO just reminded me it's called the world cup, not the U.S. open...whatever. 

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options
    kg_08kg_08 member

I was!

I remember feeling something around 10 weeks that ended up being gas, and I also remember feeling LO very early at 14 weeks .... I go half expecting to tell people there's no way, and the other half expecting to defend them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"