1st Trimester

Taking too much pleasure in this...

I have this co-worker named Kit and...she's an idiot. She may not be as stupid as she comes off, but if not she has tailored the perfect ditzy show to go with her bleach blonde hair, fake bbs, and year round tan. She constantly says horrible things to people and then pretends she didn't realize what she was saying. No one can stand her. No one. Well last year about a week after my m/c she came up to me AT WORK with an ept and says "Does this mean I'm pregnant? I can't tell..." It was CLEARLY positive. No question. She then proceeds to whine to me about being pregnant for about half an hour and tells me how she'll just have to have an abortion again. When I finally can't take it anymore and simply say, while trying to disguise the fact that I'm about to cry over my recent loss by the way, "Kit is there really no one here better you can talk to about this? I'm just not in the place right now." She looks me dead in the eye and says "I liked you better when you were pregnant. You weren't such a c*nt."

Really? Swear to god, this girl has some nerve.

Well all that was just a little background to the fact that I just got a phone call from my general manager asking if I would support and sign off on his decision to fire Kit due to some dependability issues. I'm not usually one to hold a grudge, but I am tired of seeing her face or hearing her voice.

LOVING THIS!

This is my siggy. Love it.

Re: Taking too much pleasure in this...

• awe Karma... it's a beautiful thing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • OMG what a biatch
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Surprise What a horrible person! Karma indeed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • please tell me some of that story was embellished. how did you not smack her?!?!

karma... don't let the door hit you...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesaturdaynightdoubletree:

please tell me some of that story was embellished. how did you not smack her?!?!

karma... don't let the door hit you...

I wish it was. The only thing that held me back was knowing I'd be fired and I really enjoy my job. I did swear if I ever saw her out I would smack her, but we don't run in the same circles(thank God) and it never happened.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• You didn't even trip her and call it an accident? I can't see anyone blaming you for that.

It's always good to hear that karma really does catch up to people.

Mother's Day, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"