Infertility
Options

How to deal with cravings?

Bascially, how do I not gain a bazillion pounds from eating everything I want while on all of my IVF drugs?

I'm only on my BCP right now, but I am freaked out about the food cravings.  During my IUIs, the clomid made me a pig...I can't imagine what clomid + everything else will do to me!

How did you deal with the cravings?  Or did you just give in and accept a few pounds of added weight?

Any suggestions? TIA!

Re: How to deal with cravings?

• Options

Sits here waiting while eating 6 redvines...

I wish I had more self control. I guess you just deal with it the best you can or always have healthy snacks with you so you're eating berries instead of red vines.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options
    I've been trying to find non-caffeinated teas that are sweet enough on their own. 
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagek-mart:

Sits here waiting while eating 6 redvines...

I wish I had more self control. I guess you just deal with it the best you can or always have healthy snacks with you so you're eating berries instead of red vines.

LOL!  The power of suggestion now has me craving redvines...I haven't had those in forever!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"