Pregnant after a Loss

deviled eggs for Easter?

Okay, please tell me I'm not crazy. Deviled Eggs were an Easter staple because they are eggs and it's Easter. Right? MIL sent out an email asking what people were bringing Easter dinner. I offered to bring deviled eggs. DH said they never had those for Easter. He also said he thought it was a little weird.

So, do you have deviled eggs as part of your Easter meal????

Re: deviled eggs for Easter?

• Absolutely.  Its the easiest way to get rid of all the colored eggs before they go bad.

Yummmm.....

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
    DS born @36w2d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~ BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008

• we do it as an appetizer and always have since weve always dyed eggs. And to make sure the eggs get eaten, we make the dyed eggs into deviled eggs on Easter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, why not? You don't have to have the same thing year after year anyway. I have even been known to make deviled eggs for Christmas!
  • We never did, but I know a lot of people who do.  We made eggs into cascarones and had a HUGE confetti egg fight every Easter.  It was probably because I grew up 2 hours from Mexico and that's just what you do there...
  • I don't celebrate Easter, but as far as I'm concerned, deviled eggs are good for any occasion! Yummmm.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • my mil has the same exact meal, which always includes deviled eggs, at every holiday dinner.

I think you've got to use up those colored eggs anyway!

• Yes! They are my favorite!
    Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hell yes! Why wouldn't you!? That's  weird!
  • imagenoah-bear:
    Hell yes! Why wouldn't you!? That's  weird!

Exactly!!! My  MIL asked me to bring them.

• We always have them!
  • They're crazy, deviled eggs are a natural for Easter. Duh MIL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I just want to give you a world as beautiful as you are to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"