December 2010 Moms

Poll: Fav PG thing

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?  (other than the obvious of being pregnant)

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

Re: Poll: Fav PG thing

• MCH77MCH77 member
    I loved watching DH deal with the cat litter tonight.  Makes me want to be PG forever  Big Smile

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I'm not sure yet.  I suppose I'm still just trying to take it all in.
    Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• Loading the player...
  • The boob pain. Seriously - it reminds me that I'm pregnant. When they stop hurting I get a little sad and worried.
    imageAlways Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • I would say when DH rubs my tummy and smiles. That is awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMCH77:
    I loved watching DH deal with the cat litter tonight.  Makes me want to be PG forever  Big Smile

LMAO.....this has got to be the number 1 favorite thing for any woman who owns a cat!

• MCH77MCH77 member

imageAndysGrl08:
    I would say when DH rubs my tummy and smiles. That is awesome.

Me too. 

• DH keeps referring to the 'extra' room that we haven't done up with anything yet as the nursery.  His excitement about the whole thing makes me even more excited.
  • Thats really cute!
  • i also love the fact of being spoiled by dh!

i mean he's awesome anyways but when i'm pregnant its like my every wish is his command. if i'm in the mood for something, he's always willing to go out and get, and he always wants to make sure i'm comfortable. it's really sweet and cute of him.

• Hearing DH talk about all the things he wants to do with the little one when they are older. Hearing him tell our baby (dog) that he is going to be a big brother and will have to stop being an attention whore.
  • image4-8-06:
    Hearing DH talk about all the things he wants to do with the little one when they are older. Hearing him tell our baby (dog) that he is going to be a big brother and will have to stop being an attention whore.
    I love the pic of your furbaby. It makes me smile everytime I see him lying there with a baby blanket and that goofy grin.   :)

To answer OP, I love how attentive DH is right now and how far he goes to spoil me.  A few days ago, I was telling him about a series of Bump posts regarding giving birth and the horror stories of what happens to your body afterwards. He listened in shock and then said that it didn't seem fair that I will have to go through that, and he just showed up for the  "fun part" and gets to be a parent. He then said that his job will be to make my life easier in any way he can, and so far he has.  

• Looking at the development of the baby.  DH likes to ask me questns like when will it have ears ad whenwill the brain be developed.
  • I love how excited DH is, he has been reading everything he can get his hands on about pregnancy! I never thought he would be like that, and I love it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • imagelaurasusan:
    How DH asks me and sends text messages that ask how "Emby" and I are doing. (yes, Emby is short for embryo!) So dorky, but I love it.

That's funny! My dh rubs my belly every night and says "good night embies".

• imageflgirl79:

I like feeling the symptoms because they remind me that I am pregnant.

This exactly!

• imageMCH77:

I may have to say this one too. We have 3 cats, and I really hate cleaning that liter box.

• Feeling the baby move/kick. Cannot wait for that to happen this time around  again :)
  • imagekarebear304:
    The boob pain. Seriously - it reminds me that I'm pregnant. When they stop hurting I get a little sad and worried.

I was just saying this last night. Even though they are killing me, it's nice to have the little reminder.

Pregnancy Ticker
    my little man. 12-4-10.
    my blog
  • i am gonna go with eating! i love being hungry all the time. and of course, love DH's attentiveness. he's normally very sweet but he's even sweeter now that i'm pg. that's kinda fun.
  • Learning about the development of the baby. DH loves calling it by whatever fruit they are comparing it to for the week.

"How's the little appleseed doing?"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"