Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I've been a horrible mommy these last few days....

I have been so swamped at work with hirings and other personnel issues that I'm pretty much only drinking one to two bottles of water a day and then today I didn't even eat lunch because I got caught dealing with an employee who was drinking on the job.

I try to remind myself that Makayla is very important and I need to be taking care of her also but I just get so wrapped up in work.

Anyone else have this problem? Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I've been a horrible mommy these last few days....

• Options
    You are not a bad mommy!
    Forgetting water is my main downfall while PG 
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options

I had a day like that today - I start my day by filling a 32 oz container, and refilling around lunch time.  At the end of today I realized I had drank less than half of the first batch. 

The I got home and was hungry, and just kept eating and eating, which I really haven't done throughout the pregnancy.  I was like"why am i so hungry", and I realized I had cereal for breakfast, a small lunch, and an apple.  Less than I ever really ate before I was pregnant! 

I'm feeling really guilty for now eating or drinking enough...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did, until I put two 1.5L of water AT my desk, staring me in the face. I can't forget that way. Sometimes, I'd chug for 20 seconds if I found I went for a few hours without drinking.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"