Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Alano Flip It Travel system?

Anybody has this travel system or  is anyone getting it? If you do,how do you like it? I got it as a gift from my cousin and it looks great,but I'm wondering what are others opinions on it. TIA
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Graco Alano Flip It Travel system?

• I dont like it.  It folds up huge and when the child is facing you the back wheels dont move so its a pain to turn.
  • imagedarlene'smommy:
    I dont like it.  It folds up huge and when the child is facing you the back wheels dont move so its a pain to turn.

I was thinking of registering for it until I read several reviews similar to this and decided against it. I did look at it in the store and it is so heavy compared to the one I actually got.

Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have it and really really like it.  The only thing is, when you flip the handle, your steering isn't as good as when it's normal, but it works for anywhere you don't need to maneuver a ton.  Other than that it's great...I love that I can look at my baby while we're walking.

• DH and I played with it at Target a while back. We loved the idea of it, but once we got our hands on it, didnt love it so much. For some reason, it just didnt seem as sturdy as some of the other Graco travel systems we were looking at.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• DH pinched his finger when he tried to flip the handle so this system was out of the question as far as he was concerned lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"