1st Trimester

Dizzy today, but that's it

I don't know what it is but I felt very dizzy several times today. I did have blood drawn so I'm guessing that's it. I'm just nervous something is wrong. I have another doctor's appointment on Monday to hear the heart beat and I am so nervous. I'm not really hungry anymore, my boobs have stopped hurting and any small sign of nausea I had is gone. I'm 11 weeks so I know it is normal. At least I still have gas. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dizzy today, but that's it

• haha loving the enthusiasm for gas...

I was very dizzy the day I had my blood drawn too. It's pretty normal. 

Enjoy the lack of other symptoms!

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Yeah, being around 11 weeks may just be the blood draw. Did you get 800 vials? Seriously, I was shocked how much they take.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No. It was actually for a new job in the hospital. I wasn't feeling great to start with so I am guessing the blood draw just made it a little worse.

Hopefully, Monday will make me feel better since we already saw the heartbeat. I just want to hear it now. Actually, I wish I had an ultrasound machine at home so I could just go look at LO anytime I want! Now that would be ideal.

• kg_08kg_08 member

The dizziness, and not having symptoms today are normal.

I get dizzy frequently, and it's a combination of low blood pressure, and low blood sugar. My doctor told me to drink a lot, and try to eat every 2 hours. If you start to feel dizzy, lay down on your side.

• Thanks for the tips! I bring granola bars with me now in case I get hungry so I guess now I will actually have to start actually eating them.

Life will be better when the new job starts. I'm so busy at my current one I forget to eat and drink anything until my stomach starts rumbling. Plus, I get to work with babies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"