Parenting after 35

re: crawling

Oh things were so much easier when she was just laying there. LOL. It's funny because we couldn't wait to see her crawl & it's so cute to see it now. But she is getting fast & is starting to be drawn to danger....like the plants or edges of furniture. Does not want to sit still. Time to baby-proof. She gets on her knees & then up on foot like she is going to stand. Can't wait to see that but not yet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: re: crawling

• I hear ya. I thought the moving around was bad enough, but the standing is doing my head in! I spend half my day trying to effectively baby proof  and the other half hovering by M so I can catch him when he falls.
  • I agree, Callie is still rolling all over and on the floor she tries to rock on all 4's. I miss the lazy days of being able to run around while she was immoblie,,,I guess the fun is just beginning
  • Loading the player...
  • Fun and scary at the same time.

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemama.bear:

Fun and scary at the same time.

Speaking of scary......anybody cry with that scary easter buny?

• imagefiazo:
    imagemama.bear:

Fun and scary at the same time.

Speaking of scary......anybody cry with that scary easter buny?

LMAO....this is why I handed Robby to Heather while facing forward. If he would have seen what was behind him he would have lost it. Funny, this is the first time my older kids have agreed to get a picture with the bunny. (Safety in numbers?) They've always been petrified of the Easter Bunny, clowns, Santa, Mascots....

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, you all have advanced babies!  just a lot of rolling over, here.
  • imagefiazo:

She gets on her knees & then up on foot like she is going to stand.

Isn't that the cutest! Little bums in the air and ever so impressed with themselves.

• Fiona went from tentative crawl to Speed Racer in the matter of days. I saw her eyeing the stairs today...gates will be up soon.
  • Brigid has been creeping for a while but now she can do a real crawl and loves to pull herself up to standing in her crib, on me or any stationary object. As a matter of fact if I put her down sitting or laying down she cries until I let her try and stand. My DH is completely disinterested in babyproofing, I feel totally jipped, I don't want to have to do it alone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"