Multiples
Options

Who is the MoM with the Spreadsheet of Magic?

I think I recall that one of you MoM's has some sort of super special spreadsheet that is helpful for all things multiples related.  Maybe Belle?  Anyway, I'd love to take a look if it's possible.  I'll PM the keeper of the spreadsheet with my email address once I can figure out who it is.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who is the MoM with the Spreadsheet of Magic?

• Options
    I have no idea what you are talking about, but I want a spreadsheet of magic, whatever that is. Could you guess that i love infomercials?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    if there is a spreadsheet of magic i want it too!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    magical spreadsheets??? how do i get one?
  • Options

Need I chime in?  I vote for magic spreadsheets all around!  :)  

In all seriousness, I recall someone posting about a tracking spreadsheet but unfortunately her name totally escapes me.

• Options

oh, too funny, this post.

i am guessing you mean a log to keep track of pee/poop/eating/sleeping/meds?  we used, but modified, the one in barbara luke's book.  dh made peel away pads and put them in a 3 ring binder.  AND he made them lavender ;) 

i think the sample she has shows boxes for quads.  we just needed for twins, and used the extra space for notes on each baby. 

hth.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejanjag:

oh, too funny, this post.

i am guessing you mean a log to keep track of pee/poop/eating/sleeping/meds?  we used, but modified, the one in barbara luke's book.  dh made peel away pads and put them in a 3 ring binder.  AND he made them lavender ;) 

i think the sample she has shows boxes for quads.  we just needed for twins, and used the extra space for notes on each baby. 

hth.

Well, that could be what it is, but I felt like there was other info in there.  I honestly cannot remember, for the life of me, what specifically was in this spreadsheet, but I'm 99% sure it was a triplet mom who put it together and often offered to share it with MoMs-to-be.  Hopefully, she'll come along and see this and set me straight...

• Options

I have a spreadsheet if anyone is interested. I am not the triplet Mom who has the spreadsheet of magic, but I found the one I used to be very helpful/useful and it was passed along to me by another MoM.

If interested email me at regenaburgner@yahoo.com and I will gladly send it to anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"