1st Trimester

lurkers...

I know there are plenty of people lurking on every board at any point in time. I don't mean this as an insult, just an observation... why are there so many 2nd tri (and other board) people posting here? It seems like any time there is drama, everyone comes running to add their two cents. It makes things more interesting, so no worries.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: lurkers...

• I've been pretty bored on 3-6 lately and you gals have kept me entertained!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's because this board is a GOLD MINE for entertainment most of the time. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't know if it's just the drama posts. i've posted on plenty of run of the mill first tri question posts, but no one pays attention to those.

• imageeml569:
    It's because this board is a GOLD MINE for entertainment most of the time. :)

Yep! Sorry to say, but 1st Tri is usually the place for a good laugh...

• LOL, love the timely responses ladies! I'm usually on the 6-12 boards, so I get what you're saying.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i feel like im between boards right now...not a ton in common with those in 2nd tri yet so i go back and forth. i lurk more than anything though :)

• There's been a bit more crazy than the usual benign "is this normal" type of posts.

But wait, I DO belong here ;) 

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I lurk here because I miss being pregnant and can give some advice/personal experience.

Plus drama brings out everyone. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I lurk/post on all the tri boards, plus BOTB, BFing and 0-3.  Staying on "your" board gets boring...I don't specifically seek out the drama.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• There's an awful lot of Boston in this post. We must all be stir-crazy with the epic deluge.

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

• You have to admit this is ground zero for entertaining posts. I lurk on 2nd tri. too and post occasionally, just because the day to day stuff here is a little old for me at this point.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • imageMy_Kid_is_RAD!:
    I've been pretty bored on 3-6 lately and you gals have kept me entertained!

I love the picture in your signature! I feel like I'll never get to work as I sit in Chicago traffic and construction! I feel like the construction men are laugh at all of the stupid drivers every day! 

• imageKhloesMom:
    There's an awful lot of Boston in this post. We must all be stir-crazy with the epic deluge.

lol. very true! wish the boston boards were more exciting btw!

• I feel like a lurker even though I actually introduced.  No one really cared I came to play.  But they will later when I start giving all my real opinionsWink  Although, I will be moving on up to 2nd tri within the next couple of days.

• imagesaturdaynightdoubletree:

imageKhloesMom:
    There's an awful lot of Boston in this post. We must all be stir-crazy with the epic deluge.

lol. very true! wish the boston boards were more exciting btw!

They've been lame for years.  

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

• kg_08kg_08 member
    I get bored so I come over here regularly. I post on a lot of things, not just drama.
  • imagewife1014:

I feel like a lurker even though I actually introduced.  No one really cared I came to play.  But they will later when I start giving all my real opinionsWink  Although, I will be moving on up to 2nd tri within the next couple of days.

aww... hope to catch some of the opinions when I FINALLY get to move on (a really long time from now, lol)

• Shoot I guess I just miss the drama when I get here about 10pm......whens a better time to catch the drama??? lol
  • There's so much BSC crap that goes on here from people posting STUPID and/or ignorant stuff all the time it's a great place to laugh at people.

And it's a public board. They can post wherever they want.

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • *Raises hand*

Hi, my name is Kate and I've been a lurker for about a month now. Usually I try to stay out of the drama but lately  . . . I just can't help but put my $0.02 in! [sob] I know I should just stick to the TTGP board but . . . sometimes there's just nothing interesting there  . . . it's a weakness [more sobbing, emotional distress, etc.].

KnowwutImean? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"