1st Trimester

OMG I felt a kick!!

Ha ha. Made you look.

Seriously, if I were further along, it'd be a hard time telling the difference. I got crazy gas tonight. Poor DH. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG I felt a kick!!

• Whew, you scared me! I totally just gave my computer the side-eye when I saw your post title...
  • Niice. I was about ready to come in here and ask you if you were losing it!

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't know you were pregnant-congrats!  (I'm on 12-24 occasionally and have seen you on there...and now I'm lurking on 1st try for no reason!)
  • HAHA I was like, "Am I on the 1st tri board?"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I said it last night and I'll say it again - your freaking crack me up! LOL I've been gassy too and keep thinking how if I didn't know better - I'd def. be wondering if those were baby flutters! =) Aren't our DH's just the luckiest men?? My 2 y/o DD keeps saying TOOTS to me! HAHAHA
  • hahaha, i'm having the same kind of night! At first I really thought it was the baby... as soon as my hand hit my mushy stomach I remembered that was impossible!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • hahaha lol thats so funny i feel for DH mine is afraid to sleep with me sometimes because i am toxic Tongue Tied
  • LOL I stunk up the whole basement tonight. hahaha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL, that was a good one. :)
  • You made me LOL...I though you were losing it for a second there!
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• I did look!!..and I was just about to tell you how ridiculous you sound.  Thanks for making me laugh.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Dude, I've been feeling kicks since DS was born.  Damn shifted insides after baby.  lol
  • image*KC*luvs*RJ*:
    Dude, I've been feeling kicks since DS was born.  Damn shifted insides after baby.  lol

Gotta love the phantom kicks. I got them when I was on AF too! 

• imagenoah-bear:

image*KC*luvs*RJ*:
    Dude, I've been feeling kicks since DS was born.  Damn shifted insides after baby.  lol

Gotta love the phantom kicks. I got them when I was on AF too! 

It is so weird!  I thought people were crazy before I had him, but phantom kicks are real.  Weird!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"