December 2010 Moms

Umm yeah - hello bloat!

I thought I had escaped the bloat thus far, but since I spend most of my time in pjs pants (I work from home) I guess it was masked... the bloat really showed up when I put my jeans on today.

Note to self, just because my jeans fit standing up does not mean they'll fit sitting down!

Time to bust out the rubber band trick. :)

Re: Umm yeah - hello bloat!

• Hope the rubber band works. Maybe try the bella band?
  • imagerma910:

I thought I had escaped the bloat thus far, but since I spend most of my time in pjs pants (I work from home) I guess it was masked... the bloat really showed up when I put my jeans on today.

Note to self, just because my jeans fit standing up does not mean they'll fit sitting down!

Hahaha. Thats cute.

• Loading the player...
  • image4-8-06:
    Hope the rubber band works. Maybe try the bella band?

Ive heard GREAT things about these, has anyone got one yet? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image4-8-06:

I'm actually kind excited about the whole Bella Band thing. I try to be thrifty and that is right up my alley!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• MCH77MCH77 member
    Ok... what is the rubber band trick?  How does it work?  TIA!!!

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• imagecmenasco:

image4-8-06:

Ive heard GREAT things about these, has anyone got one yet? 

I'm going to go get it this weekend because my pants are way too tight when I'm sitting. I feel like I just swallowed a swimming pool lol.
  • imagerma910:

Tee hee -- this definitely made me giggle.  Sounds like something I would say to myself!

Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• imageMCH77:

It's when you use a rubber band or a hair tie to loosen your button on your pants a bit - you can put it through the hole as a slip knot and then loop it on the button. Gives you a bit of extra room.

• MCH77MCH77 member
    imagerma910:

imageMCH77:

It's when you use a rubber band or a hair tie to loosen your button on your pants a bit - you can put it through the hole as a slip knot and then loop it on the button. Gives you a bit of extra room.

SWEET!!!  That is great.  Big Smile

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• image4-8-06:

i was also going to suggest the bella band!

• I got one this past weekend. Its pretty good at hiding the fact that ur pants are unbuttoned, but it doesn't stay where you want all the time. It likes to curl down and then makes it look all bunched up. As long as you are okay with fixing it every now and then, its definitely nice to have!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"