TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

**Butterfly**

I read the comment to my post the other day about DH changing his mind.  We did freeze any with either of our IVFs because my RE was soooo certain that it would work...which it did...but I am still here with no LO.  DH and I have never gotten pg on our own either and it has been a little over 4 years now of trying.  We will be freezing this time around since my RE only wants to transfer 1...all my docs are concerned that I just can't carry multiples.

I am sorry to hear that the FET didn't work...when are you going back for another round? 

Re: **Butterfly**

• We will start again when af arrives, sometime in the middle to end of april. Unless by a miracle we get pregnant on our own this cycle. She also wants me to take baby aspirin after the retrievel. She is changing up our meds a little to avoid ohss, but hoping we do get a few to freeze instead of just 1 since this is our last covered ivf cycle. She did seem much more optimistic at this appt so I am trying to be the same way. She also made sure that I will get a cerclage when I am pregnant.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• So exciting that you are going back shortly.  I will be thinking of you!  I know how you feel about covered cycles.  We have 2 more left so we are really trying to be careful now about what we do.  It is interesting that your doctor is automatically putting in a cerclage.  My doctor said only at the first sign of my cervix thinning...which will be checked weekly if not more.  I feel like I am going to request it be done though...I don't want to take any chances.  Please keep me posted!  ((hugs))
  • Loading the player...
  • I will keep you updated. I have been reading at the cerclage and I think I will feel better having one done. I was surprised at the aspirin since all my levels came back fine but at least it's just a pill and not a shot. This is my first ivf cycle where we aren't starting with bcp, I know my Re has been doing this awhile I am just worried with all these medicine changes just hope we get a good result.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"