TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Scout says Good Morning from the Cone of Shame

Although she wonders what the hell is so good about it, anyway.

(Doesn't it just break your everlovin' heart?)

Re: Scout says Good Morning from the Cone of Shame

• Oh! Poor Scout!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • :::::sneaking in:::::

That is way too freaking cute.  Made my morning!  I just want to cuddle with her sweet little face!  I hope she is doing well!

:::::sneaking out:::::

BFP 8/26/09, Missed M/C 9 weeks 5 days BFP 2/03/12, M/C 2/13/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • She's so cute!  And she's getting HUGE!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• OMG!  she looks so upset.  really does just break your heart!!  poor girl.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • imagepepomntpat:
    She's so cute!  And she's getting HUGE!

31.3 pounds as of yesterday. She turns 4 months old this Sat. Big girl!

• I had to check FB fo a pic.  Such a sweetie, I hope she has a nice relaxing day planned.
  • Poor beebee.  She looks so pathetic. 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • She looks so very sad.  I hope she's getting lots of cookies to make up for it.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Poor Scout! I hope she has a quick recovery!
    After 3 miscarriages, I got my forever baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh poor Scout!  It looks like she is saying "I am so eating your shoes when you take this stupid cone off my head"  lol
  • Cone of Shame made me lol.

Hi Doodle! I'm sorry you are having a rough time. But you are still super cute!

• Awwwww, poor Scout!!!   She'lll be running around like normal by tomorrow I'll bet!  In the mean time I'd be sneaking her all kinds of treats to cheer her up!
  • Awwwwwwww.  So cute.  Poor little girl!
  • Aw poor Scout!  I'm sending her puppy love from Dawkins!
  • Poor little Scoutie. It's so awful when they're in pain and they can't understand why. She'll be back to herself in a few days, though.
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Awwww, it's the sad little tail down between her legs that breaks my heart. 

• Awww, poor baby!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She looks so darn cute in that pic.  Hope she's feeling better soon!

• Dude. That is going to be a HUUUUGGGEEEE biitch.  Check out those legs and paws!
  • poor poor Scout!!
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Poor Scout.  She does look so cute though...what a good puppy!
  • Pour Scout.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"