Parenting after a Loss
Options

Update on my bff...

I am getting nervous she is either a. in for a reallllllly loooong night or b. she is heading for a c-section.

She is just not 2 cm dilated... and finally having some painful contractions. Any thoughts??

Re: Update on my bff...

• Options
    I don't have any thoughts but I will send lots of thoughts and prayers her way for an easy delivery, whether it be natural or via c-section!  Keep us posted!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my she's still going!  That poor girl.  They've broken her water already?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsPatterson:
    Oh my she's still going!  That poor girl.  They've broken her water already?

Yes at lunchtime!! I just dont this baby wants to come out and I get so worried the longer he/she is in there! Ima mess over here...im so ready for them to just get that baby out!

• Options
    My labor was like this.  I had a lot of trouble progressing even with the pitocin.  After awhile it really kicked in and hurt like hell LOL.  I hope things progress for her soon!
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"