TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Back to life, back to reality...

Hi!  I'm back from vacation and as usual it just wasn't long enough.  The trip was amazing though - perfect weather, great food, and lots of cocktails.

I can't believe I have been gone less than a week and I barely recognize the names on TTCAL.  I feel so out of touch.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back to life, back to reality...

• Missed you!!! Glad you had a good time there :)
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Sounds fun - where'd you go?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back!
  • I'm glad you had a great trip! I know what you mean about it not being long enough!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Missed you, rj! Glad you're back!
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• I missed you all too!  I got a new blackberry so I'm hoping that helps with bumping too.

BBHME - I went to Puerto Rico for my friend's bachelorette party.  12 girls = lots of trouble.

• imagerjl07:

I missed you all too!  I got a new blackberry so I'm hoping that helps with bumping too.

BBHME - I went to Puerto Rico for my friend's bachelorette party.  12 girls = lots of trouble.

Ooh, that sounds like a lot of fun!  I was just in PR last year, but with my lame family.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • ::tackles RJ::

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good trip!

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You're back!  How was the trip??? 
  • Welcome back hon!
  • imageSonadora:

::tackles RJ::

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good trip!

I have way too much sunburn to be tackled right now!  But I'm so happy to be back with all of you.

• Glad you're back! I just got back yesterday too. It is absurd how many newbies there are and how few of us. ::sniffle, sniffle, tear::
  • How was your trip?  Did you have a few drinks?  I had many, many drinks and I don't feel bad about it at all.
  • imagerjl07:
    How was your trip?  Did you have a few drinks?  I had many, many drinks and I don't feel bad about it at all.

I did. Saturday night we went out, and we started with Power Hour at the house first. Oops. I was an idiot for thinking I would not drink at all over the weekend! But I did come home early - the last couple months have definitely turned me into a cheap date!

• Sounds like an awesome trip!  Glad you had a good time!  Welcome back!
  • imageColindaP:

imagerjl07:
    How was your trip?  Did you have a few drinks?  I had many, many drinks and I don't feel bad about it at all.

I did. Saturday night we went out, and we started with Power Hour at the house first. Oops. I was an idiot for thinking I would not drink at all over the weekend! But I did come home early - the last couple months have definitely turned me into a cheap date!

I know the feeling - I definitely can't drink like I use to!

• Welcome back! Sounds like a fun trip :) 
    oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • Welcome back.  Sounds like a fun trip!
  • Welcome back!  I was just thinking about you today.  I hope your trip was awesome. 
  • don't worry i've been here the entire time and still don't recognize any names on there.  lol

welcome home!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Welcome back!

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"