Parenting after a Loss

How did you pick your SN?

Embarrassed 

I am not very creative: Mine is my initials, and my birthday...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How did you pick your SN?

• Mine's wedding related.  I wish I had changed it a couple of years ago when they re-set us all to zero posts to something more random.  Now I have too many posts to change it.  It has taken me FOREVER to get this many posts.
  • I'm not creative either. It's the beginning of our last name ...
  • Loading the player...
  • I am far far from creative, my first and middle name.  Probably not the best for a public message board, oh well.
    EDD: 01/08/10, Born 8 weeks early on 11/16/09 at 32w3d due to pre-eclampsia and partial abruption
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Our Family Blog
  • Totally random characters that my fingers happened on when I put them to the keyboard. 
  • DH & I were highschool sweeties...its the nickname I called him and the nickname he called me.
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • my cat's nickname
  • I am so not creative...my name and DH's name. I originally signed up for hte Knot.
  • I chose mine because I used to love popcorn...it was nearly a daily snack for me.  Oddly enough I don't enjoy it nearly as much since being pregnant.  It never sounded good when I was pregnant.  13 is the date of my bday (April!)
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"