Georgia Babies

Wednesday evening roll call- what are your plans this weekend?

I'm here.

Weekend Plans: 

Cadence's school is closed on Friday due to Good Friday. So I took the day off from work and we are going to go up and visit my folks. I am going to leave her with the grandparents Friday night and have a date with DH. Saturday we are heading back up to my parents' place and will take Cadence to her first egg hunt. We may stay over night there and will celebrate Easter on Sunday.

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
DS-6
c/p- April 2016
missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

Re: Wednesday evening roll call- what are your plans this weekend?

• Here!

Friday night we're going to a Good Friday service at church, and then Japanese for dinner afterwards.

Saturday is birthday galore. I have my nephews little birthday thing in the morning/lunch time. We're just doing a little easter egg hunt. Then we have our neighbors daughter's birthday party, then we gotta cut out of there early to head to Chuck E Cheese for my neices birthday.

Sunday we're going to church, then my inlaws afterwards for lunch and an egg hunt. Then that night, Abigail and I are driving down to Macon and staying the night with my mom and coming back Monday evening.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • As of now a whole lot of nothing. We may hit the park since it will be nice. I am looking for somewhere to go for brunch last minute. So maybe we will come up with something to do for Easter. I made a basket of goodies for Colin and I am going to do a little egg hunt for him too. It will be low key. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!  Friday my mom is coming into town (dad is traveling on business).  Saturday my friend is coming over and she and my mom are going to help me finish getting the nursery put together while DH installs the car seat and puts the pack n play together.  Sunday my cousin that lives in Buford is having the whole family over at her house for a pic-nic style lunch!  We usually do Easter in SC, but she just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I'm 37+ weeks pregnant, so we moved it here this year.  It should be a nice weekend!
  • Here! 

Friday: Back to work after having 8 days off from work.

Saturday: Working 12 hours.

Sunday: Church and then brunch with the ILs at the country club. Easter egg hunt afterwards. I'm so excited about the egg hunt! I remember when I was prego with Macy and thought how fun it would be with her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • lots of work on the nursery, attempting to wrap us some work stuff that has been hanging over my head, and maybe hitting the drive in since the weather is so warm!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • we are going to Florida to visit IL's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"