Northern California Babies
Options

How would you leave feedback for this on Ebay?

My DH bought a product on March 6th.  Paid for it right away.  They said they shipped it on March 11th.  We never received the product and they refunded our money on Monday the 29th. They were always really nice in emails and since they are on the East Coast they wanted us to wait to make sure it wasn't just slow shipping.  So I'm not sure what type of feedback I should leave.  I'm thinking of leaving positive and saying product was lost in shipping but vendor was great to work with and refunded our money.  Does that sound good?
imageimage
107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
Read 2012: 33/50

Re: How would you leave feedback for this on Ebay?

• Options
    I think that's perfect. It could have been a mess up with the post office which is not their fault and an isolated incident, but if you saw several reviews saying the same thing you'd definitely think twice about ordered from them, so I think it's good to put it out there. And you are saying they handled it well so it's not like you're bagging on them or anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Did they happen to state what their method of shipment was? If they can prove they actually shipped it at all? I sold something on ebay & this happened to me, exept the buyer was really nasty. It would have been nice to be believed... Now I ship everything FedEx with a tracking #. Leave honest feedback that explains what happened & how they handled the situation.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that sounds good!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"