North Dakota Babies

So this is what the Tri boards are like these days

OP was on 2nd Tri, I stumbled onto it on Toddlers. 

Re: So this is what the Tri boards are like these days

• I can't stand the tri boards.....I lurked there before I chose to tell the world about my PG but it got old, real quick.

• Oh, I know!  But I got sucked in by the grandness of it all -- 5 pages of real debate.  People are pulling out statictics and everything. Its interesting (to me) to see the diversity of opinions. 
  • Loading the player...
  • The OP had a good post until she decided to turn into a dbag.  Nothing can ever seriously be debated on the tri boards, though.  There are too many crazies.
  • imageash.flea:
    The OP had a good post until she decided to turn into a dbag.  Nothing can ever seriously be debated on the tri boards, though.  There are too many crazies.

I agree! It would be nice if people could have a good debate w/o belittling and name calling. The tri boards are full of some of the most judgmental people I've ever seen. What's funny is they try to justify acting that way by saying "we're just being honest" you can be honest w/o being a doucher

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• I hate the tri boards!
  • imagenatalee215:
    I hate the tri boards!

Me too!  I avoid them unless I'm REALLY bored and then I won't post because those women can be evil.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That post is nuts, I read the OP and then left. :)

I go to the tri boards when I'm bored. don't post very often though! 

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"