1st Trimester
Options

Attention Twilight Fans!!

For those who haven't heard, Stephenie is releasing a new novella based off one of the characters in Eclipse. The book is titled "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner."

Re: Attention Twilight Fans!!

• Options
    I heard this yesterday and although a big Twilight fan I am not really all that excited about this????  I will have to wait to see how people like it I think.
  • Options

Yea, I'm not NEAR as excited as I would be if it were a Bella story. But it's better than nothing! lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

I'm excited b/c I think it is going to give an insight into the Eclipse movie!!!

• Options

it feels like a bit of a money grab to me.  I'm sure she'll make it interesting, I just don't see why it had to be written.  It's not like I read Eclipse and thought "hmmm, I want to know more about Bree...".

I wish she would get back to writing Midnight Sun.  or just write something totally different...I loved The Host!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsSeli:

it feels like a bit of a money grab to me.  I'm sure she'll make it interesting, I just don't see why it had to be written.  It's not like I read Eclipse and thought "hmmm, I want to know more about Bree...".

I wish she would get back to writing Midnight Sun.  or just write something totally different...I loved The Host!

This exactly.  I read what she currently had for it and LOVED it.  In some ways I wished I didnt though since I was wanting it to be finished even more.

• Options
    imageTink0910:
    imageMrsSeli:

This exactly.  I read what she currently had for it and LOVED it.  In some ways I wished I didnt though since I was wanting it to be finished even more.

I know! I have it bookmarked on my computer and read it when I'm super bored.  But every time I end up hooked and then am so disappointed when it just ends, especially since it's right before the meadow scene.  I think that scene will be fantastic from Edward's perspective!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    And it will be FREE to read online for a month! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMrsSeli:

I wish she would get back to writing Midnight Sun.  

Ugh I KNOW!!  Midnight Sun was so good, I was so sad when I got to where she stopped writing.  :(  I loved Edwards perspective. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTink0910:
    I heard this yesterday and although a big Twilight fan I am not really all that excited about this????  I will have to wait to see how people like it I think.

I second this!!!

• Options
    I heard 2! I'm so excited! :)
  • Options
    Nice! Thanks for posting!
  • Options

imageTink0910:

Me either.  I might read it if others say it's really good, but since it's about a super minor character I'm not really excited for it.  Plus, we all know she dies in the end and I like happy endings!

• Options

Thanks for posting that...

Does anyone know if she's ever going to finish writting "Midnight Sun"? ??
    She's killing her fans making us wait b/c ofa leak mistake.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"