1st Trimester

I think I'm going to talk to DH about

making an "announcement" on Mothers Day. 

We'll be about 10.5 weeks at that point. I wonder if it's still too early though. I wish there were another reason for a GTG two or so weeks after. 

All the women in my family get together and go tho the annual ERC open house. I think it'd be fun to do it then. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I'm going to talk to DH about

• That's our plan as we live out of state and will be the only time both families could get together any time soon and we really want to tell them in person.
  • I think Mother's day will be great. If you're telling family I don't see anything wrong with telling at 10.5 weeks. If in the worst case scenario something does happen you will have your family's support which can be very helpful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that's a cute idea.  10.5 weeks sounds good to me.  I know you're nervous because you've had a loss, but you should get a good ultrasound before that point and you probably won't get any further insight into what's going on inside in only 2 weeks.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• We are going to do our announcement then too.  My family doesn't live close, and since I will be seeing them that weekend we are just going to spill the beans :)
    Married 10.27.07
    DD 11.20.10
    BFP #2 8.25.12 M/C 9.3.12
    BFP #3 10.25.13 EDD 7.8.14

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • I think if you've talked to your OB and everything looks okay that it would be okay to tell people and how sweet to make the announcement on mothers day that you're going to be a mom!  <3
  • imagetiareloch:
    I think if you've talked to your OB and everything looks okay that it would be okay to tell people and how sweet to make the announcement on mothers day that you're going to be a mom!  <3

...again...Lol.

I have my little man already. 

• I think its a great idea!

• We're debating when to tell too... that weekend would be ideal for us, but I'm already showing - its bloat, but its the shape of a bump and I am already getting the "look at the belly" from strangers, so I don't know if we can hold out THAT long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"