Parenting
Options

:::eclaires:::

have you tried MAC's Strobe Cream?

Re: :::eclaires:::

• Options

I have not - but I regularly use the strobe liquid - same stuff, just a little different consistency I think.

I really like it - I mix it with foundation sometimes to make a tinted moisturizer, and I also use it w/out liquid foundation and just as a base type thing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I looked at the Strobe Liquid and it looked kind of pearly purple to me??  I was worried it would be too shimmery for like a tinted moisturizer.  Which I was hoping to use the Strobe Cream as. 

I neeeeed to back away from my makeup "want" list.  However, I went to Sephora today and didn't buy a thing.  I felt too guilty with my Zara bag in the stroller=P  

thanks for you opinion=)

ETA: thanks for YOUR opinion=)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hmm, I wonder if they've changed the formula since I bought it?  Mine doesn't look that way, and I can't remember if it did when I bought it... it is kind of shimmery though.

LOL - my makeup want list is stupid long, and MH would kill me if I bought any more in the near future.  ;)  I'm an addict!

• Options

Maybe I was just seeing things.  Or maybe it was the lightening...LOL!

I promised MH I wouldn't buy any more makeup for a while.  I have too much that I don't use.  

• Options

I do, too.  I just like new colors!  And new to me colors!  And new products!

Also: if you like the strobe cream better, it's basically the same idea as the strobe liquid so I think it would be fine for a tinted moisturizer use.  :)

See, I'm good at enabling.

• Options

dear lord...lighting, not lightening!  Sorry!

I will go back and see again.  I love a good enabler!  I am weak, so it doesn't take much ;)  

I am off to round up my kidlets.  They are upstairs dancing to some weird Chipmunks music in the closet. 

Later ;)

• Options

LOL!

Have fun w/ that!  :)  I imagine it's adorable dancing - can't wait until my two are into mischief together!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"