Preemies

*Betizzle*

I am so glad you posted below!  I was going to page you on mc/pl earlier but hadn't gotten the chance!

I wanted you to know that I've been following your story since the birth of your beautiful little girl and what an inspiration you and some of the other ladies over there are. 

And, you are a midwestern.  That = <3 from me, as I am from Rock Port, MO (well, kind of, but that is the town you may or may not know).

Anyway, I really liked your response in the post.  Most of those people would never understand, but I appreciated you putting it out there anyhow.

And please, post here more often!  You are a preemie mom too!

How are the wedding plans coming? 

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

Re: *Betizzle*

• ::Butting in::

I too am glad that you posted something.  

::backs out::

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Get back in this post right now lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?  I think about you and Aiden every day.  I hope you are well.

• Loading the player...
  • :-)

I'm doing really good. I'm really at peace with everything that happened.  I'm starting to get really excited about the thought of trying for # 2 in a few months.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • That is wonderful to hear!  We will be right here with you during the TTC journey and subsequent pregnancy ride!  :-)

• Thanks. I've wanted to post here, but too nervous that I wouldn't "fit in." Like I see the pregnant after preemie post and I think hmmm I can't wait to join that group, oh wait can I? Yes I over think posting wayyyy too much. lol
    Photobucket
  • magdalina, I know you'd be welcome in it. And you're always welcome over on the private board as well. You are one of us.

• you are definitely welcome here--we would love to have you!  i know that many of us think of aidan often (i know that i still think of him every single day).  we are all rooting for you & can't wait for you to join in the pregnant after a preemie check in. :)
  • You are always welcome! Glad to hear you're getting excited for #2. God bless and stick around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"