Houston Babies
Options

s/o strollers...

Does anyone have a Graco Metrolite?  It is listed as a lightweight stroller, (but it's not an umbrella stroller) and an infant carrier can snap into it.

I am considering this as an alternative to the travel system.  It seems to get good reviews about maneuverability, weight, ease of folding, etc. 

But looking at it, it seems like this + infant carrier = the bulk and everything of a travel system but it's more expensive to do it this way.

Here's a link:  https://www.amazon.com/Graco-6J03RIT-MetroLite-Stroller-Rittenhouse/dp/B000MXJ24U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1270051588&sr=1-1

Re: s/o strollers...

• Options

i have the metrolite but a different pattern. i LOVE IT. I'm using it for DD now (child #2). It's easy to open/close, throw in the back of my suv and go with it.

Unfortunately, looks like we're in the market for a freakin double stroller now... =(

But, we have an umbrella stroller, and still, my 2 1/2 year old would rather ride around in the metrolite than the umbrella anyday.

• Options
    We have one, but our pattern is black and white toile from 2007.  We didn't use it as a travel system with DD1 because we just used the snap and go and it was spring/summer.  With DD2, we're using it since it's so windy outside and I can cover her up a little better.  It's lighter than a lot of full size strollers. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another option similar to that is the Chicco Trevi. Is is a lightweight non-umbrella stroller, and the Keyfit30 infant seat can snap into it. I like that it folds like an umbrella stroller (long and skinny), which I believe the Metrolite does not do. It is more expensive to purchase it that way since they don't come bundled together, but in the long run it's better because once you're done with the infant seat you have a nice stroller that is more than an umbrella but less than a honkin' travel system stroller.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got it for DS three year ago and we are using it for DD now.  I love it and it is very light and super easy to maneuver.  I am happy with it.  We didn't take it with us when we traveled, though because I thought it would have been a bit too big and wanted something more compact for buses, cabs, to gate check etc. 
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"