Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Italia Pinehurst Crib

I just saw an amazing deal on this crib off amazon but it doesn't have very high customer ratings. I don't have my baby bargains book on me, but can anyone check the rating on this crib for me please? Anyone have this crib and can give a recommendation?

TIA!

imageimageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Italia Pinehurst Crib

• I just ordered it...don't have it yet.  My only concern is (especially with the espresso) are the scratches that will show. I ordered it early because my friend was in town and she sold me her voucher at BRU since her crib was recalled.  Babi Italia overall are great cribs from what I have read.
  • It is onsale at amazon for $63.00 which seems like a steal if its a quality crib!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy crap! That's awesome! Baby Bargains rates the brand very well, don't know if they got into that specific model. I was considering it, and at that price I'm thinking again. Just ordered Graco Lauren but I could return it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is only the espresso finish and its a dropside.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Oh, that rules it out for me. I think most company's are moving away from dropsides due to all the recalls. I like stationary. But it's a good brand so if you feel comfortable with the dropside I'd snatch it up. The stationary version goes for $400+!
  • yea that is my only concern. It seems like a good deal but I cant seem to find this exact model anywhere else.
    imageimageimageimage
  • I just found an article online saying this model was RECALLED in August 2009. How can they still sell this!
    imageimageimageimage
  • I have a Baby Italia and love it, but I don't have a drop side crib, and wouldn't want one.  I'd definitely be concerned about the recall issues.
    m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

• imagecarriethomps:
    I just found an article online saying this model was RECALLED in August 2009. How can they still sell this!
    Oh my! I'm glad you looked it up. How unethical and probably illegal of them!
  • I can't find it on there anymore, not sure if I'm just missing it or if it's been removed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"