Georgia Babies

Dear celebrity cheaters,

Why do you think you can be a skeezeball and just check into "rehab"?   Is there really a rehab that cures skeeviness?    Or is it a PR move?  I'm thinking its the latter. 

Re: Dear celebrity cheaters,

• imageMLvK:
    Why do you think you can be a skeezeball and just check into "rehab"?   Is there really a rehab that cures skeeviness?    Or is it a PR move?  I'm thinking its the latter. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure rehab doesn't cure douchetards.

It's so he can hide from paparazzi, I'm sure.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Rehab is probably celeb code for a stay at the Four Seasons spa.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm making it my goal today to fit "sqeezeball and douchtard" into my vocabulary. Thank you very much.
  • imagemyrall:

It's so he can hide from paparazzi, I'm sure.

This.

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• If I was SB, or Elin for that matter, those dudes would be rehabbing in the funeral home.
  • Totally agree. There is a big difference between being a true addict and needing rehab for something and being a lying POS who can't keep his d!ck in his pants. The latter does not equal the former.
  • Dear Celebrity Cheaters,

Here's something else to consider.  You are a celebrity.  What makes you think that the skanks you bang are not going to sell their "passionate love affair" with you to the tabloids when the find out you only see them as the skanks they are?  

Also, even if your skanks have a heart of gold, the paparazzi is watching you.    Have fun trying to sneak around though.    There's always "rehab", right?  

• Michelle,

If you cheat then if you sign up for rehab it erases that from the memory of your partner. Didn't you know that? duh!

•  

total PR move. Such a phoney.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • LOL at this whole post!  I am assuming Jessie James checked into "rehab"??  And I totally agree with everything Amy said!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • myrall- I just spit my pear across the room just reading the word douchetard!  LOL!!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If a man cheats, he has a "disease" such as sex addiction. If a woman cheats, she's a whore.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagemyrall:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure rehab doesn't cure douchetards.  

best. statement. ever!

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Why do all the celebs think that people will NEVER find out......sheesh.  How hard to deal with this and have it in the headlines.  Seriously, just deal with your issues quietly with your wife!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"