Houston Babies
Options

$8.00 in Enfamil vouchers

I have eight bucks in coupons if anyone wants them. I will mail them to you just send your info. E-mail me at MrsWoodsNST at g mail .com
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: $8.00 in Enfamil vouchers

• Options
    How are you?!  Are you excited about your trip?  I hope you have a wonderful time!!

• Options

I'm excited, thanks for asking. I'm a little nervous about leaving DH with the kids for 10 days, but he's got lots of help and I've been stocking the freezer with meals.

I think I saw you last week at Market Street with your oldest. I was waiting with my little one for a friend outside Gap kids. If that was you, your daughters are even more precious in person.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.Woods:

I'm excited, thanks for asking. I'm a little nervous about leaving DH with the kids for 10 days, but he's got lots of help and I've been stocking the freezer with meals.

I think I saw you last week at Market Street with your oldest. I was waiting with my little one for a friend outside Gap kids. If that was you, your daughters are even more precious in person.

Ten days - how nice.  You'll be so relaxed when you get home!

Yes, I remember passing the Gap and seeing you - just didn't realize it was you!  We need to all wear NEST bracelets or something.  Thank you for complimenting the girls.  Some day it might be fun if we got together for pastries or coffee with our little ones at La Madeleine.  I want to steal your baking secrets!

I hope your trip is fabulous.  Enjoy every second and take lots of pictures!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"