Multiples

XP - NT scan and gender guess

We just got back from the peri's office for our NT scan.  Everything is looking great and we were able to see our babies waving their arms and moving around. Too darn cute!

The technician made a guess on the genders - she is 95% sure we are having two boys!  I know it's really early - did anyone else get a guess around 12 weeks?

:-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: XP - NT scan and gender guess

• We're the same number of weeks! I'm just getting ready to leave for my appointment! I'll let you know what the doc says.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1: 07/10/2009, Missed m/c, D&C 08/12/2009
    BFP #2: 01/31/2010, Identical Twins died in utero due to TTTS, D&E 05/19/2010
    BFP #3: 09/16/2010, natural m/c 9/21/2010
    PCOS & Bocornuate Uterus Dx 1.4.2011
    BFP #4: 01/11/2011
  • I answered you on SAIF-- DH and I (completely untrained nonmedical professionals) guessed correctly for 2 out of our 3 kids.  Of course, we had a 50% chance of being right anyway so take it for what it's worth :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We guessed and got it right.  We knew for sure A was a boy and we thought B was a girl.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep and same thing. a guess and def was a good guess. TWO boys for me!

Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks so much ladies!  I'm so excited! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
    Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • we got a guess at 13wks and it was right!  the u/s tech was very experienced, and he said he would not put money on it, but was pretty sure 2 girls :)  at subsequent u/s (even with OB) the babies would not cooperate and we got b/g, b/b, and then finally at 19wks, got g/g again.
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My MFM guessed B/G at our NT scan. 3 weeks later,,,it was confirmed G/G!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The tech was correct for us when she said A was a boy and B was a girl at our NT.  But then for our third, the tech ( a different one) was wrong.  She said girl, and Adam is all boy.
    Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"