Nurseries and Baby Gear

Gender neutral Bedding Theme - polka dots/stripes.....Please come in

Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to find a bedding that I'm loving!  I find ones, but WOW, they are expensive..... Anyone here doing something similar?  If so, any suggested websites are very much appreciated! 

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gender neutral Bedding Theme - polka dots/stripes.....Please come in

• Have you checked out Land of Nod, they have a few really cute polka/stripe sets
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like, and am using, ALL Creatures Great and Small from the Land of Nod.  It has polka dot sheets and a polka dot cover for the changing pad.

• Loading the player...
  • We're having a boy but I prefer gender neutral items anyway. We're going with this nursery theme/bedding... "Jumping for Joy" by Kenneth Brown.

• We did green and white polka dots/stripes.  The rug and curtains are polka dots (from PBK), polka dot changing pad cover (BRU) and the bedding is polka dots and strips from JC Penny.  I had a hard time finding exactly what I wanted but love the way it looks now!

We ended up having a girl (we were Team Green) and I've since added some pink in (her name on the wall and the lampshade). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ours is polka dots, stripes and elephants.  Here's a link to the set:

https://www.kidslineinc.com/products/infant/mod_elephant.php

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm using polka dots and bolder colors - you can see some pics in my blog, although it's not 100% done yet.
  • We got the womb with a view from Land of Nod - got it last week and the quality is great.

Dwell studio has some polka dot/stripe options.  

You can also google "modern baby bedding" to find more option!  GL!

• I had trouble finding gender neutral bedding that I liked so I have decided to just buy pink & blue & then return the 'wrong' one after the baby is born (I'll just put a white set on the crib for now)

I don't know if you get the brand in the US - but I am getting polka dot fitted sheets & matching striped flat sheets from a company called Kids Line

GL! :)

• I bought this gender neutral bedding that have stripes and polka dots.

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3822208&cp=2583003.2583007.3952164.3952164&parentPage=family

BUT: it is from the BRU in Canada. I can't seem to find it on the BRU USA.

Good Luck!!

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"