1st Trimester

Belly Laughs

I completely agree with the ladies that have posted about this before. I bought it yesterday morning and couldn't put it down until I finished it. It is hilarious.

This is my siggy. Love it.

Re: Belly Laughs

• I just bought it Sunday and had to read it in one sitting. I couldnt put it down. She is hilarious. I made my DH read the last chapter on Husband No No's too Stick out tongue
  • image*~toddsfuturewife~*:
    I just bought it Sunday and had to read it in one sitting. I couldnt put it down. She is hilarious. I made my DH read the last chapter on Husband No No's too Stick out tongue

I keep joking with my SO that I've already read 4 whole books and he's yet to read his chapter in what to expect...He said he'd read the one in Belly Laughs soon because it's so much shorter.

• Loading the player...
  • image*~toddsfuturewife~*:
    I just bought it Sunday and had to read it in one sitting. I couldnt put it down. She is hilarious. I made my DH read the last chapter on Husband No No's too Stick out tongue

I keep joking with my SO that I've already read 4 whole books and he's yet to read his chapter in what to expect...He said he'd read the one in Belly Laughs soon because it's so much shorter.

• I JUST got this from the library today! I can't wait to read it. It came highly recommended, I'm glad to hear more glowing reviews :).
  • My DH read more of Belly Laughs than anything else on pregnancy so far... I love it! Now he's more sensitive and considerate. :)
  • It was a pretty funny book. Quick and easy read.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• i enjoyed it! i finished it in two sittings. i practically read half of it on the way home from target and we live less than 15 minutes away! so far most of it is true for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"