North Carolina Babies
Options

Need to fill some eggs for Ben's class

I need to fill some plastic eggs for Ben's class' Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow. I don't want to do candy and little cheapy plastic toys annoy me.

Would stickers or tattoos work?  They are 3yrs old.

Re: Need to fill some eggs for Ben's class

• Options
    I think tattoos would be awesome. Chloe is still into them and was obsessed at 3 and 4.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Those would work.  I've also filled eggs with bouncy balls (although not sure if that would work for a 3 yr old).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need to do this too.  I think our center specifically asked for candy filled eggs.  Tongue Tied I guess DH and I will be eating some candy tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    tattoos sound good to me. I am doing stickers and also I found a pack of toddler gummy snacks at the $store that has six individual bags that fit perfectly inside the eggs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bouncy balls are a big hit at my house..stickers are also good. This may not be a good idea but what about a quarter? Grady loves to put money in his piggy bank.
  • Options
    I think stickers and tatoos would be great! I had to drop Ashley's eggs off yesterday and I filled them with Starburst and chocolate eggs, I hope some of the moms do what you do and fill theirs will stickers :)
  • Options

imagemarryingacoach:
    Bouncy balls are a big hit at my house..stickers are also good. This may not be a good idea but what about a quarter? Grady loves to put money in his piggy bank.

I thought about that because Ben loves doing that too, but I'm sure some kid will wind up eating it or something.  I just don't need that kind of pressure :)

• Options
    YAY f or stickers! Brooks loves stickers (everywhere)! And lots of other mom will do candy.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    My girls would LOVE either stickers or tattoos.  I like the idea of a quarter for their piggy bank.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"