December 2010 Moms

1st Beta results

@ 13 dpo = 85

So, I don't know much about this yet, except that 0 - 5 is not pregnant. My doctor didn't give me much more info than that. I go back on Friday for the 2nd draw and we'll hope to see that # climb!

Re: 1st Beta results

• Good luck!!! I hope it skyrockets!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• I'll be rooting for big big numbers Friday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was 145 at 15dpo. So I think your number sounds pretty good! I hope it doubles!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagecanthardlywait426:
    I was 145 at 15dpo. So I think your number sounds pretty good! I hope it doubles!

Oh, good! Thank you :)

• imagejcrawford76:

imagecanthardlywait426:
    I was 145 at 15dpo. So I think your number sounds pretty good! I hope it doubles!

Of course! Glad I could make you feel a bit better!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagejcrawford76:

imagecanthardlywait426:

Of course! Glad I could make you feel a bit better!

You did, for sure. I've been a bit of a basketcase. I have to stop worrying and start believing that this is actually happening!

• From everything I read your number is perfectly normal! Try not to stress too much. Hopefully your # on Friday will be giant!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • As long as it doubles then you're fine :)
  • Sounds great!! Sending beta doubling vibes your way!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelaura101:

Does everyone get the Beta test?  My doctor said since I had positive pregnancy tests that I didnt need to test for the pregnancy hormone. I just had all of the normal prenatal blood work.

don't worry, not eeryone gets them. I am high risk and had infertility so my dr runs betas.

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• My RE said that as long as its at least 50, then its good. So I think you have a nice number :-)

• Hoping your number doubles!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"