1st Trimester

**monkiem**

Oh, I'm here... I've just been taking it easy because my head was just hurting from the weekend craziness on here.   Drama llama in the house.

Hey, I responded earlier to your confession post.  :hangs head in shame:  I'm right there with you.  Pants don't fit, shirts are getting tight across the boobs.

I am telling work in a couple of days, if not, they'll notice anyway! 

TTC since Jan. 07
6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!

Re: **monkiem**

• LOL.

Yeah, these leggings are a beautiful thing right now.  Plus, even before I got KU I liked wearing longer, flowy shirts.  Which are really nice right now - although I had to rapidly stitch the one I'm wearing today because otherwise, Holy Batman Cleavage!  LOL  I did that in about 3 minutes.  Hehehe, Grandma taught me well!  Now I don't look like a hooker with a belly.

I've told work already - been confronted because of the amount of time I spend peeing.  LOL 

Yeah, today's been pretty tame - nice change...yup - you heard me right!  LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, you know hookers with bellies are in these days. Stick out tongue  Oh, my DH just plopped down next to me to read over my shoulder (he lurks on first tri, I think.  He liked drama)  Anyway, once he saw the "hookers with bellies line" he reminded me of a trip to Hooters we made this summer.  There was a waitress in there who had to be at least 5 months pregnant.  Oh.My.  Hell, at least she was working and not home on welfare!  She probably got more tips, too. I'd have been compelled to give her more to pay for her baby if she'd have been ours.  But it was still weird to see a pregnant Hooters waitress in orange shorts and a tank.

Yeah, it has been tame, but goodness, I think we need a break!  I've seriously seen some posts that make me want to bang my head against my desk.  Thankfully, we only have a little more than a week before we move up to 2nd tri!

TTC since Jan. 07

Our baby girl is here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahahahah!  LOL about the Hooters...!  OMG.  Now I want their wings!!!  Crap.

Yeah, I know...although from what I've seen there are a few of the drama queens from over here that started posting on second tri...like Chloe...interesting, huh? 

Do you have a tummy yet?  I do.  SO cried last night whe he noticed it. LOL  I think he has more hormones than I do right now.

• Well yay, the fun awaits on second tri!  Confused

Anyway, yeah, I have a little tummy.   It's so cute.  I'm ready for it to really pop, though.  The fact that your SO cried when he saw it is so sweet!   That's really awesome.  He deserves extra hugs and blowjobs.

In the middle of the night, DH rolled over and spooned me and put his hand on my stomach.  I groaned and moved it, so he called me greedy and said "they're my babies too!"  In my half-asleep state I said "it's not that.  I've just gotta pee."  lol. 

TTC since Jan. 07

Our baby girl is here!
  • imageveronicacorningstone:

Well yay, the fun awaits on second tri!  Confused

Anyway, yeah, I have a little tummy.   It's so cute.  I'm ready for it to really pop, though.  The fact that your SO cried when he saw it is so sweet!   That's really awesome.  He deserves extra hugs and blowjobs.

In the middle of the night, DH rolled over and spooned me and put his hand on my stomach.  I groaned and moved it, so he called me greedy and said "they're my babies too!"  In my half-asleep state I said "it's not that.  I've just gotta pee."  lol. 

Hahahaha!  I love you!  Yeah...dude, he has no room to complain - I think I'm one of the only pregnant women I know who's still a hornier than a goat!  LOL

Just last night he woke up at 1am for some sexy time...LOL

That's funny about the pee...I would do the same thing.  Poor things...they just feel left out, I think!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"