North Carolina Babies
Options

Since tomorrow is April Fools Day

2»

Re: Since tomorrow is April Fools Day

• Options

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. For some reason, I thought that you were pregnant a few days ago.

I'll pray that you continue to get good results on this new little one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations on this exciting news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG!! Im soooooooooooooo excited for you!! i sat here getting all excited and my stepson was like what....I explained that a bumpie friend is pregnant that had lost her lil girl in july and he was excited for you too!! I hope everythign continues to go well for you and that you have a VERY healthy baby and pregnancy!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

OMG Pirate!! I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!!!

• Options
    oh goodness, congrats!!!  so exiting for you guys!! you'll be in my prayers... happy and healthy nine months (and beyond!) to you and the baby!!
  • Options
    Oh yay!!! I'm doing a little dance! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Do you know how much I LOVE seeing your ticker?  Right Hug  I'm so happy to see your announcement on here!  Each week is a big milestone, girl.   I am so glad we can take this journey together.  Without even knowing it, you give me strength. Left Hug
    TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Our baby girl is here!
  • Options
    Yayyy!!  Many thoughts and prayers for a healthy baby!  Congratulations!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    congrats!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options

The one day I actually sign off for like 2+ hours, LOL !  Anyway, I am here now and CONGRATS with all my heart girlie!!!! 

I couldn't be happier for you & DH, I wish you all the BEST for a wonderful pregnancy!!! 

• Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Lots of prayers for you for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy sibling for MG.
  • Options
    Oh Pirate. I am so incredibly happy for you. This really just made my day. You have many many prayers being said for you and that sweet little babe.
  • Options
    narknark member
    That's wonderful! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    imagemrsbluetoes:

OH MY GOSH!  CONGRATULATIONS!  I am so excited for you.  Lots of hugs and prayers in the coming weeks for you and your DH. 

P.S.  Now we can have a GTG in our town.  :)

We can :)  There is a really nice park not too far from you!

• Options
    imageECUGirl2004:

Can I add you to the NC Babies list?  If so, what's your due date?

Yes.  My EDD is 10/7. 

• Options
    imageveronicacorningstone:
    Do you know how much I LOVE seeing your ticker?  Right Hug  I'm so happy to see your announcement on here!  Each week is a big milestone, girl.   I am so glad we can take this journey together.  Without even knowing it, you give me strength. Left Hug
  • Options

Awww my dear you are too sweet!  We will walk through this together.

• Options

Awww my dear you are too sweet!  We will walk through this together.

• Options
    imageuncjules:

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. For some reason, I thought that you were pregnant a few days ago.

I'll pray that you continue to get good results on this new little one!

:)  Well I am!

• Options

imageunc00ref:
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that you were pregnant again! Congrats many times over! Hugs and prayers!

:)  And you were right.  Two nights ago I had a dream I was driving a UPS truck filled with soldiers coming back from war and I was returning them home.  Yep, pg :)

• Options

imagetoadslove:
    Wait so the cheeseburgers and milkshakes weren't just because??.... ;) kidding! You know we are beyond excited for your fam!!!!!!!

:)  Please have your house stocked when I arrive.  TIA!

• Options
    imageECUPirate04:

imageunc00ref:
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that you were pregnant again! Congrats many times over! Hugs and prayers!

:)  And you were right.  Two nights ago I had a dream I was driving a UPS truck filled with soldiers coming back from war and I was returning them home.  Yep, pg :)

It's funny how the mind works. :-)  Let's do a GTG soon!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    imageunc00ref:
    imageECUPirate04:

imageunc00ref:

It's funny how the mind works. :-)  Let's do a GTG soon!

We will have to do that!  I've been hiding out b/t a few minor obstacles along the way and just my little secret so I haven't seen a ton of people. 

• Options
    Congratulations!  I've been seeing you on the PgAL boards and had a suspicion.  Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and a happy/healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    wow! so exciting! congrats!
  • Options
    So happy for you!!!  Congrats!!
    Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • Options
    I am so glad I checked the board today. I am so happy for you and your hubby. Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! That's great news!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  I am THRILLED for you. 
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!  What wonderful news!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh Pirate!!  I am so excited for you!  Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Options
    This is SOOOO awesome!  Totally made my night!!!  Congrats, and H&H 9 months!
  • Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    congrats! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    Congratulations! This is wonderful news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"