1st Trimester

Hilarious Bio-Oil commercial

Just saw a Bio-Oil commercial and had to share. A woman is standing in the corner of her kitchen, looking all depressed and anxious. Voiceover: "I tried everything to get rid of my stretch marks. But nothing seemed to work. Then I tried Bio-Oil..."

Scene snaps to her standing out in the front yard with her kid on her hip, watering the garden, with an expression that tells me she just took a massive dose of Valium. "Thank you, Bio-Oil..."

Re: Hilarious Bio-Oil commercial

• imageSarahZ05:

Just saw a Bio-Oil commercial and had to share. A woman is standing in the corner of her kitchen, looking all depressed and anxious. Voiceover: "I tried everything to get rid of my stretch marks. But nothing seemed to work. Then I tried Bio-Oil..."

Scene snaps to her standing out in the front yard with her kid on her hip, watering the garden, with an expression that tells me she just took a massive dose of Valium. "Thank you, Bio-Oil..."

I saw a Bio-Oil commercial just yesterday. It was a different one, but had a woman so skinny you could see her chest bones. Um, yeah,,,I am sure she had stretch marks. at least be realistic. While some thin women will have stretch marks, I think the marketing is a little off....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I always like the commercials about birth control or some sort of yeast medication and the women are always painting or doing yoga.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedlbower:
    imageSarahZ05:

I saw a Bio-Oil commercial just yesterday. It was a different one, but had a woman so skinny you could see her chest bones. Um, yeah,,,I am sure she had stretch marks. at least be realistic. While some thin women will have stretch marks, I think the marketing is a little off....

I entirely agree with this. How are most women supposed to relate to these super skinny women lamenting their stretch marks? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just saw that same commercial, and was wondering why she was hosing something down? I didn't get the correlation between watering the garden and strecth mark relief....

I love the new Kotex commercial where the girl says "You can relate to me, because i'm racially ambiguous and i'm wearing white pants."

I tried finding the link on youtube...no luck :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsJeffers2006:

I just saw that same commercial, and was wondering why she was hosing something down? I didn't get the correlation between watering the garden and strecth mark relief....

I love the new Kotex commercial where the girl says "You can relate to me, because i'm racially ambiguous and i'm wearing white pants."

Now THAT'S funny!

• imageMrsJeffers2006:

I just saw that same commercial, and was wondering why she was hosing something down? I didn't get the correlation between watering the garden and strecth mark relief....

I like that one, and the other one by Kotex that has a girl saying that she is glad the tampon commercials tell her how she should be feeling.

Wanting to pet something fluffy : cuts to a cat hissing: and then twirling in slowmotion on the beach. And on the 3rd day, she should want to dance :shows 3 teens dancing: and then showing the blue liquid on the pad "oh, that's what's supposed to happen!"

it is hilarious, and I had to rewind live TV the first time I saw it!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"