Trouble TTC

Poll (not clicky) 3TCR

S/o Easter, what are you all wearing for the fine holiday? I never know what to wear....

Also, where will you be on Easter?

Re: Poll (not clicky) 3TCR

• Haha - probably jeans and a t-shirt.  We're not a dress up kind of family :)

We're going to my aunt's for dinner.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gym- same here! I know I am wearing jeans, just not sure about the rest. I will be in NJ with my Mom and cousins (and DD and DH of course).
  • Loading the player...
  • I was thinking this:

ohhhh..if only they made it in "Human" size :(

really though... nothing special. We aren't really planning anything for Easter because we dont know for sure when our FET will be. They said it'll probably be Mon or Tues...but Sun/Weds aren't "out" either.

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Hi :)  I'll be getting my spring dresses out of the closet and de-wrinkle them to figure out what to wear.  It is supposed to be in the 70's here on sunday!  So I'm going barelegged with sandals. :)

I'll be a church most of the day, I have to go in early for choir and hand bell rehearsal, and then we have brunch at the church afterwards.  This will be the first easter in a few years that we won't be traveling, and I am so glad about that. :)

• I'm not sure yet, black pants and a nice top.

Easter we do at my ILs house.  It's nice though, my mom, stepdad, brother, and sometimes my aunt all go over there as well. 

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageJoyous1106:

Hi :)  I'll be getting my spring dresses out of the closet and de-wrinkle them to figure out what to wear.  It is supposed to be in the 70's here on sunday!  So I'm going barelegged with sandals. :)

I'll be a church most of the day, I have to go in early for choir and hand bell rehearsal, and then we have brunch at the church afterwards.  This will be the first easter in a few years that we won't be traveling, and I am so glad about that. :)

HI JOY!!

OMG.. can i please steal that pic in your siggy, too!?
    I love it! (Easter/Christmas)

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • imageJoyous1106:

Hi :)  I'll be getting my spring dresses out of the closet and de-wrinkle them to figure out what to wear.  It is supposed to be in the 70's here on sunday!  So I'm going barelegged with sandals. :)

Nice- it's good to be home sometimes. I am sad I can't attend my home Parish this year. It is our first year with this new parish and I wish I could be here for Easter. They had a great Palm Sunday service this past Sunday.

• I have a beautiful spring dress to wear.  It's floral, knee length, V neck with browns, orange and turquoise (more retail therapy :).  I wish I could have found turquoise shoes to go with it.  In the morning we'll do the Easter bunny stuff with our little guy and then head over to my parent's for the afternoon.  My ILs are out of town, so we are one less stop this year.
  • imageAutumnBride102007:

I was thinking this:

ohhhh..if only they made it in "Human" size :(

really though... nothing special. We aren't really planning anything for Easter because we dont know for sure when our FET will be. They said it'll probably be Mon or Tues...but Sun/Weds aren't "out" either.

Ha ha! You would look so fancy in that! LOL!

Good luck with the FET, hun. I am always hoping for you!

• I think we're actually going to have nice weather this year, so I'll wear a dress. We always go to my grandpa's retirement home, and the ladies there take their Easter apparal seriously, so no jeans for me.
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageheathercara:
    I have a beautiful spring dress to wear.  It's floral, knee length, V neck with browns, orange and turquoise (more retail therapy :).  I wish I could have found turquoise shoes to go with it.  In the morning we'll do the Easter bunny stuff with our little guy and then head over to my parent's for the afternoon.  My ILs are out of town, so we are one less stop this year.

Sounds cute and your day sounds like lots of fun. I will be up North and supposedly they are having 70 degree weather this weekend! I am so excited. DD is going to be with us but thanks to my Mom, I do not need to do a basket this year, b/c my Mom made one for her! What a blessing!

• We split the holiday between my IL's and my family.  IL's have a brunch that we attend.  Then we head to my family for early dinner.  It's a day full of eating! Yes

Edited because I forgot to put what I was wearing...

I haven't a clue yet.  I'm hoping to find something nice on Friday.

• It's supposed to be hot here this weekend so probably shorts and a tshirt.  We're not a dress up family either, thankfully!

I'm hosting DH's family and a few friends here.  Either 10 or 12 people.  Wish those last two would hurry up and confirm!

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • STL34STL34 member

We will probably go to church Sunday morning and then go to dinner at MH's aunt's house (his sister, grandparents and other aunts, uncles and cousins will be there).  My little sister and her family will be coming up to visit tomorrow and staying until either Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon. 

I will where a spring dress to church (it is supposed to be quite warm) and may wear it to dinner, too.  Because of the location of one of the incisions from my lap, I can't seem to where many of my pants and my jeans are definitely out!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Jeans, t shirt, and gym shoes... We run around looking for eggs...

We spend it at my moms!

• A blue maxi dress.  We will go to church with my dad and sister in the AM and then have dinner with my MIL & FIL.  My mom is a nurse and works overnights so we will not see her. 
  • Haven't thought about it.

We'll just be at home, just the two of us. We leave for vacation on Tuesday so we aren't going really doing anything this year.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought a dress for Easter and have eyed it every Sunday before church but I'm so glad DH encouraged me to hold out. So, I will be wearing that dress and we will be going to church then to my in-laws where family will gather for a late lunch, early dinner. Secretly, I'm hoping that someone hides eggs for me. I might be in my 20's, but I'm still the baby of the family and I'm never to old for a good old egg hunt.
  • We are totally the "dress up family" for all functions, including holidays. I love dressing up, so I don't mind wearing something nicer for Easter.

I plan to wear this super cute skirt I bought at Kohl's last week:

https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/lclaurenconrad/bottoms/PRD~595904/LC+Lauren+Conrad+Lace+Skirt.jsp

• We don't get too dressed up for the holidays in my house, but I'll probably wear a pair of black pants and a top.

This year we're having Easter at my 'rents house. I try to switch every year between my fam and the IL's and I'm pretty sure we were with the IL's last year.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm wearing a salwar kameez I have that is pink like an Easter egg; soooo comfy!  We're just going up the road a bit (like a mile) to my parent's place.
  • imageEmilyD815:

We are totally the "dress up family" for all functions, including holidays. I love dressing up, so I don't mind wearing something nicer for Easter.

I plan to wear this super cute skirt I bought at Kohl's last week:

https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/lclaurenconrad/bottoms/PRD~595904/LC+Lauren+Conrad+Lace+Skirt.jsp

Very pretty

• I love spring dress-up occasions.  :) That said, I don't know what I will wear, I'm feeling kind of frumpy!  We'll be at my parents' for dinner with a huge group of cousins. 
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"