Pennsylvania Babies

anyone from the carlisle/mechanicsburg area?

I am really looking for a play group to join, i feel DD and I need to start meeting more babies and mommas. Thanks : )

Re: anyone from the carlisle/mechanicsburg area?

• I just joined the West Shore Mom's Club. It seems like there are lots of get togethers and such and then there's also playgroups that they have organized but I haven't done that because I just joined and because my neighborhood has playgroups. Let me know and I can PM you the info. Check out your local library as well. All the ones in Cumberland County have some good programs I think - all the ones around here have a rhyme time a few times a week for babies 6-18 mos (and other programs for older kids)
  • When I needed ot start getting out of the house with Connor I did...   library programs (you can check the website for individual library information, I'm a big fan of rhyme time at the mechancisburg one), mygym, the west shore y has swim classes and also a room to romp program every thursday morning

There are also a couple of us who regularly get together for playdates, we've been going to the playhouse cafe but now that the weather is nicer we'll probably start trying to go to some parks also.  You should meet up with us :)

• Loading the player...
  • You can go to meetup.com and search for playdates through their as well.   :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"